Core values which form the base for the financial strategy and a sustainable business:
- Strict cost control
- Reduction of debt
- Conservative approach to amortisation on acquired affiliates and capitalised expenses
- Reducing non-marketing related OPEX to achieve bottom line earning
In addition to a solid operating cash flow, external funding is facilitating acquisitions of affiliate markets, paying off existing working capital facilities and for general corporation purposes.
The funding strategy is built on the following principles:
- Funding is primarily raised by the parent company Gaming Innovation Group Plc.
- Type: senior secured funding
- Other funding types: diversified funding sources, EMTN program, SEC registered program, bilateral loans and bank funding
- Bank capacity is primarily allocated towards back-up facilities, local funding and trade related products