You will be part of the Software Engineering department which is responsible for delivering innovative software solutions in an agile environment to fulfil the company vision. You’ll be joining our eclectic team of talented dev guys, so your primary responsibilities will be based on your experience with backend development!
You’re really awesome at:
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and maintain the back-end systems.
- Implementation of efficient and performant backend code
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes, and new ideas
- Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions
- Write unit tests with mocked code
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
- Work with APM tools to make sure the operation of our systems are running at peak performance and there are no bottlenecks.
You’re also good at:
- Able to demonstrate the use of the latest .NET Technologies (DotNet Core, WebSockets, WebAPI).
- Experience in the following areas:
- Microservices architecture
- Events and event streaming
- Experience in Microsoft Orleans would be considered an asset.
- Experience Writing highly reliable and scalable code.
- Able to plan and work autonomously and within a team
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Deep understanding of source control and GIT Flow.
- Experience with JIRA is helpful.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with client/server or N-tier architectures
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or related field will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- A record of successful delivery of software solutions as an individual.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Strong development, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.