Are you passionate about automation? Do you want to join a team of talented individuals focusing on building and maintaining CI/CD, IaaC and Container Orchestration.
- Responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of gaming platform services
- Monitor and manage the core gaming platform to ensure SLAs are met
- Build and manage systems, infrastructure and applications through automation
- Develop strategy, processes, and shape our existing infrastructure and support procedures
You’d be really excited to:
You will serve as a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of gaming platform services. This can involve troubleshooting issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application and network, and other days, identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company.
- Gain deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as contributing to their overall design and drive standardization efforts across multiple disciplines and services
- Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems meeting SLA requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and all stakeholders
- Develop, configure and optimize service and application monitoring and telemetry
- Assist in the rollouts and deployment of new product features and installations
- Configuring tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor applications and services in a large-scale environment
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with “operability” in mind.
You’re really awesome at:
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or PowerShell for automation and infrastructure management tasks.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes tooling, such as helm and helmfiles
- Experience running a multi-node/ multi-tier web application architectures
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture and message streaming such as Kafka
- Experience in Observability [monitoring, logging, tracing]
- Experience with Continuous Deployment and Integration tools such as GitHub Actions
- Experience supporting Linux and Windows systems
- Familiarity or willingness for working with development languages & frameworks, particularly GoLang and/or C# .NET
- Experience with cloud computing platforms and services such as Amazon
- Hybrid Working Model
- International Health Insurance
- GiG Wellbeing Benefit (EUR 350)
- Career and Development Opportunities
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Birthday Leave
- Free Lunches
- Free Parking