We’re GiGMedia.com, one of the fastest-growing iGaming affiliate companies in Europe. GiG Media focuses on online promotion of iGaming (casino and sports betting) in the form of affiliate marketing, both paid and SEO.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer for one of our departments AskGamblers.
AskGamblers is a widely acclaimed casino affiliate website whose main purpose is to provide current, objective, and accurate information, and guide its users towards a safe gaming experience.
The Senior Front-End Developer will use various Front-End technologies in order to develop and maintain one of our main products. The Senior Front-End Developer will work in the team where he/she is also responsible for the knowledge sharing, timely and accurately finishing all the tasks given in Jira online tool. With his/her contribution the team will be able to deliver set projects on time.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Front-End Team Coordinator
- Develop and manage website, using popular Front – End technologies
- Assist in monitoring project and deliver with limited supervision
- Plan and set up website packages and thereafter the websites themselves
- Work with other departments to develop new and to improve existing features
- Use appropriate tools to monitor and track website performance
- Keep on top of trends and adapt to shifts within the industry Code review
- Degree in computer science or relevant discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a professional FE developer role
- Vanilla JS (ES5/6)
- Well versed in Object Oriented Design and Development
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools (such as GIT)
- JS Unit Testing (Karma/Jasmine)
- Build Technologies (Webpack)
- CSS (SASS/LESS)
- Responsive Design
- Ability to act and operate independently
- Ability to perform complex and demanding tasks
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness to help others
- Competitive Package
- Hybrid Working model
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- Amazing environment. Work with teams full of professionals in the latest technologies.