We are looking for a Delivery Project Manager for a role similar to an air traffic controller. A Delivery Project Manager will be leading programmes for onboarding new Partners to GIG and responsible through initiation, discovery, planning, execution, control, and completion.
As the Project Manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the delivery you are working on. Project managers may work closely with key stakeholders to make sure that the scope and direction of the project is on schedule and on budget. Project Managers might work by themselves, or be in charge of a team to get the job done.
About the team
Our Project Management team is genuinely joyful and high-energy. We have a positive environment where we feel we can accomplish great things together, but also where each individual has the opportunity to elevate their career to a higher level.
- Determine and define project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan and schedules as well as create comprehensive project documentations to track progress.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Coordinate internal resources and external for the flawless execution of projects
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about adjustments and progress.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal departments as well as external partners.
- Direct point of contact with GIG partners and being the bridge between all GIG verticals.
- Support in the development of the PMO department with improving running processes and documentations as well as educating the wider group.
You are structured and able to have several tasks in motion at the same time and experience of working with B2B partners and manage expectations.
- Drive – We are looking for a person that really makes a strong, positive impression and maintains high levels of activity and produces great results through people. As such, passion for the industry and a sense of urgency is highly desirable.
- Teamwork – If you want to succeed in this position, you understand the requirements for good-to-great collaboration and aim to achieve common goals. It is important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
- Leadership – Consideration, respect and trust. People generally respond according to the way they are treated. If you give a little, you will invariably get a lot back.
- Time Management – You will be working with internal teams, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Budgeting – Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company’s money is going.
- Analytical Skills – You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Passion and high knowledge of iGaming are considered a plus.