Sportnco, part of Gaming Innovation Group, is developing sportsbook software solutions and providing trading/risk management services, it has been successfully managing turnkey operations for sports betting operators across Europe and worldwide over the years. Its technology and expertise in trading and risk management are thriving, particularly in France, Belgium, Portugal and Spain, and more recently in the United States and Colombia.
What you’ll be doing
As an Account Manager you will be in charge of building and maintaining the relationship with Sportnco partners by understanding their operations, goal and development strategy and proactively identifying ways to contribute towards these. You will also share your valuable business knowledge and have great fun with an amazing team.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager in the iGaming experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of iGaming regulations in diffrent markets, knowledge of regulations in Spain will be an advantage
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven successful in handling large operators
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and French
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or a relevant field
- Increasing and maintaining operators’ satisfaction by ensuring that all the requests and needs are met according to their standards.
- Collecting and communicating operators’ requirements and working closely with Project Managers /Stakeholders to ensure fast and effective delivery.
- Upselling, Negotiating and reviewing new product and services contracts as well as ensuring that those products and services are delivered.
- Communicating regularly and building long-term relationships with high-end decision-makers.
- Attending meetings and visiting operators to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve product delivery and overall service quality.
- Attending and representing the company at different International Conferences and Industry Specific Events.
- Identifying short and long-term growth opportunities of the operator and presenting the new products and services available to help them achieve such growth.
- Following up on the operator’s projections and results.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Eager to learn and always up to date with industry’s news and trends and able to translate those in specific business and technical requests for internal stakeholders.
- Online Sportsbook experience is a plus.
- Experience of working with a CRM or Business Intelligence tool is a plus
- Fluency in English is mandatory
*** Please send your CV in English.