As the Product Owner for Core you will work closely with multiple stakeholders within Gaming Innovation Group to define the requirements for the one of our business teams. This role will be working closely to various teams in GiG such as Compliance, Information Security, Games and Data Warehouse amongst others.
What you'll be doing
- Work with stakeholders within the GiG business teams to define the product vision and roadmap.
- Drive the delivery of the roadmap with the development teams in agile iterations whilst making sure that the maximum value is achieved by aligning with the product strategy.
- Own, plan and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that it is always managed and up to .
- Assess value and assist stakeholders to develop business cases that align with strategic initiatives.
- Collect and define user centric requirements to ensure the best possible user experience within our products.
- Build business requirement documentation, and ensure sign off on design, requirements and solution before development starts.
- Break down deliverables into user stories, with detailed acceptance criteria along with any work flows and wireframes.
- Identify any cross domain requirements and collaborate with other product owners within the organization, ensuring that end-to-end solutions are delivered as a whole.
- Have an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Be instrumental in the final sign off of features and products before they go to market.
- Conduct any release planning and update stakeholders with the status of deliverables.
- Keep the development team engaged and motivated.
- Research and analyze market, the users, ensuring that our products always remain .
Who are you
- Proven experience bringing new products to markets as a Product Owner
- User centric attitude, only accepting the best possible UX
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, inquisitive mentality and excellent level of detail.
- Proven experience displaying decision making skills, with the ability to assess business impact, risks and opportunity.
- Competitive and analysis experience.
- Honed strategy planning .
- Demonstrable leadership skills without line management authority and strong sense of ownership
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders of varied seniority, from both commercial and technical sides of the organization
Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”.
To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#WeAreTogether – #TogetherWeAdaptAndLearn – #TogetherWeInnovate – #TogetherWeMakeAnImpact – #TogetherWeStandWithOurPartners