With ICE less than a few weeks away we caught up with our Director of sales and business development Martin Collins to find out what his expectations are for the return of the long-anticipated conference.
What are your expectations for the return of ICE London 2022?
ICE has always been the premier event on the iGaming circuit and, despite the challenges the events industry has experienced over the last 24 months, I don’t expect this to change. Yes, there have been people pulling out and the footfall may be less, but nonetheless, I still expect there to be a number of key decision-makers in attendance keen to do some business.
What do you expect to achieve from the three days at ICE?
I think success is defined by 3 things at ICE.
- You should be able to fill out your diary with quality-driven individuals keen to discuss business before you even set foot at Excel.
- You should be able to have fantastic, commercially focused meetings on the floor with key decision-makers.
- You should be able to go home and follow up on said conversations and ultimately drive some positive revenues.
Is there a particular operator or supplier’s stand that you are excited to see and why?
Every year there are some wonderful stands at ICE. The small to the incredibly ostentatious all have something positive to offer. Given the challenges, I am excited to see who has managed to get ‘more from less’ and create and deliver a stand that may be smaller but still encourages maximum footfall.
What would your key message be to anyone attending looking for an iGaming platform or sportsbook?
The key message from GiG is to consider the pillars of our offering:
- Power of Automation, driving operational efficiency.
- Regulated Market Partner, providing market access in up to 35 jurisdictions.
- Managed Services, helping our experts drive your brand.
- Sustainability, to build a ‘long term’ play.
- Responsible Gaming, to drive long-term trust in your players and ethical behavior as part of your brand.
What overall message do you hope to get across to people and businesses during ICE?
The overall message will be that GiG can be your regulated market access partner. With the ability to deliver up to 35 regulated markets by the end of 2022, we have to be a consideration for anyone keen to expand into new jurisdictions and drive revenue.
What would you say is the main thing that makes GiG stand out from our competitors?
Our current USP is undoubtedly the ability to take expanding operators into new, regulated jurisdictions. With the lack of harmonization across the regulators, the ability to quickly and efficiently enter new markets from a technical and operational perspective is increasingly difficult, especially at speed. Therefore, we offer the ability to partner with a trusted technology that can quickly and efficiently enter a market on your behalf and drive new revenue that otherwise would have been expensively painful to deliver.
If you are looking to expand your business into new jurisdictions, increase operational efficiency, build long-term customer relationships, and more, meet us at ICE to find out what we could offer to help you take your iGaming business to the next level. Stand N7 – 160
Secure your meeting slot with GiG at ICE
Anna Glowacki, Sales and Marketing Analyst