Front-End HTML5 Game Developer
You will transform game ideas into magical casino, instant win, lotto, bingo, keno and other experiences that our players love. You code well, know your stack, and are somewhat of a perfectionist. You will also be collaborating continuously with the product owner, designers and other stakeholders. An important part of your job is to evaluate and help implement new technologies and frameworks – so we expect you to reload from time to time in order to stay relevant!
What you'll be doing:
- Work in small multidisciplinary game development teams to take concepts from prototype to world-class end products
- Maintain, update, and improve existing gaming products
- Create and maintain documentation
- Build and release products using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Helping to continuously evolve our frontend games framework to help push the boundaries for what we can do with our products.
- Keep up to date with new practices, technologies and innovations
Who you are:
If you are Developer that has the technical ability to transform a static design into an amazing user experience, have at least 3 years relevant industry experience and most, or all of the following, we’d love to hear from you!
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to create tasteful, elegant, smooth visual effects
- Background in game development or other visually rich web applications
- Experience with JS libraries such as Pixi.js or Phaser.io
- Experience with other libraries/resources such as howler.js, WebPack, Spine & TexturePacker.
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 6
- Proficiency with Typescript
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Great experience working with HTML5
- Hands-on experience with Version Control Systems (i.e. Git, SVN)
- RESTful APIs and Socket services
- Ability to write clean code that is easy to maintain
- Consider yourself Pixel-Perfect!
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.