Senior Scrum Master
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Scrum Master who goes beyond the co-ordination of sprint planning and strives to improve the efficiency of the development team by continuous process improvement.
You will be a part of Project Management team to be the bridge between GIG Magic GIG B2C and/or B2B clients and internal technical development teams using the Scrum framework.
Main duties consist of:
- Act as Scrum master for multiple Scrum/Kanban teams, with a focus on continuously improving the team’s performance.
- Work closely with product planning, product development and technology groups to plan and deliver releases.
- Organise and facilitate sprint planning, estimation sessions, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Revising and improving internal processes.
- Identify, track and manage process problems.
- Provide coaching/mentoring to team members on Agile practices and processes.
- Direct point of contact with GIG B2C and/or B2B clients and being the bridge between our internal tech teams and other GIG verticals.
- Responsible for receiving business requirements and translating them into specifications.
Who are you
We are looking for a person that really makes a strong, positive impression and maintains high levels of activity and produces great results through people. As such, passion for the industry and a sense of urgency a highly desirable.
If you want to succeed in this position, you understand the requirements for good-to-great collaboration and aim to achieve common goals. It is important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
Consideration, respect and trust. People generally respond according to the way they are treated. If you give a little, you will invariably get a lot back. You will need to ensure your team are managed and developed and performance is reviewed through regular, two-way feedback.
- Scrum/Kanban and other agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures at advanced level.
- Experience of working with B2B clients and manage expectations
- Experience leading Agile Scrum teams
- You are structured and able to have several balls in motion at the same time.
- Ability to understand escalated technical problems.
- Passion and high knowledge of iGaming are considered a plus
Start date: As soon as possible. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.