Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected ecosystem, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award-winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
In order to continue our growth journey, we need to reinforce the group. This is where you come in:
You will join a team of highly-skilled developers who work with state-of-the art frameworks, tools and technologies – delivering innovative and award-winning products.
You will have the best tools at your disposal while working in a creative environment, designed for you to thrive in.
What you'll be doing
You will script well and are able to work with the most popular frameworks such as Angular, React and Ember.
At times we’ll also ask for your contribution on HTML & CSS, because things do have to look good, right?
The server side
An important part of our backend is written in Node.js, and we expect you to enjoy moving up and down the stack.
We are always working on improving, tweaking and enhancing our systems. Therefore, whether that means adopting a new framework or re-writing components in Go, you have to enjoy this flexible way of working!
Who you are
Agile development methods and your ability and interest to master these are generally considered an essential requirement for this role. Apart from these, micro services and mobile web development experience are considered a very useful additional skill. Another extra asset up your sleeve could be some exposure in test-driven development work.
Above all stand your keen interest, devotion and pride in what you do. We place this at the core of our selection process. Even more than the above mentioned technical requirements. Our experience taught us that with a strong dose of these qualities one can achieve great results and blend faster in our team. If you have enough of it, you are our perfect match!
To thrive in our environment, we think that you should tick the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility/accountability for their own work.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with our high paced office environment, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do! We achieve our targets and love celebrating it! Do you?
- Teamwork: To succeed in this position, you'll work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Free fruit, coffee and soda
- Playful, bright and modern offices in Marbella city centre
- Recreation area including an amazing view from our roof terrace
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella, Spain.
- Questions: hass.chapman(at)mavrix.es
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community. However, all applicants MUST have the right to live and work in Spain. We cannot provide visa sponsorship.