Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GIG consist of:
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Last but not least: GiG Games is the latest addition to the Gaming Innovation Group and we will be designing and developing, soon to be, the greatest range of casino games the industry has ever seen.
You will transform game ideas into magical casino, instant win, lotto, bingo, keno and other experiences that our players love. You code well, know your stack, and are somewhat of a perfectionist. You will also be collaborating continuously with the product owner, designers and other stakeholders. An important part of your job is to evaluate and help implement new technologies and frameworks – so we expect you to reload from time to time in order to stay relevant!
What you'll be doing
- Work in small multidisciplinary game development teams to take concepts from prototype to world-class end products
- Maintain, update, and improve existing gaming products
- Create and maintain documentation
- Build and release products using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Helping to continuously evolve our frontend games framework to help push the boundaries for what we can do with our products.
- Keep up to date with new practices, technologies and innovations
Who you are
If you are Developer that has the technical ability to transform a static design into an amazing user experience, have at least 3 years relevant industry experience and most, or all of the following, we’d love to hear from you!
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to create tasteful, elegant, smooth visual effects
- Background in game development or other visually rich web applications
- Experience with JS libraries such as Pixi.js or Phaser.io
- Experience with other libraries/resources such as howler.js, WebPack, Spine & TexturePacker.
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 6
- Proficiency with Typescript
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Great experience working with HTML5
- Hands-on experience with Version Control Systems (i.e. Git, SVN)
- RESTful APIs and Socket services
- Ability to write clean code that is easy to maintain
- Consider yourself Pixel-Perfect!
What we offer
We are team workers and cross-functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
- Questions: [email protected]
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.