We are looking for a Technical Support Team Leader to join our technical support team responsible for supporting clients on our platforms, within the Service Management team.
The Technical Support Team Leader is responsible for managing the fully functional Technical Support 24×7 team. The Team Lead will be also responsible to oversee daily operations, ensure team productivity and improve the effectiveness of all internal monitoring tools and internal processes.
You will supervise all aspects of troubleshooting mission-critical B2B client operations.
You will be joining a tight knit, friendly, professional team of people who are dedicated to provide support, get excited to solve complex problems, and like seeing results fast.
You get excited by challenges and deadlines and are driven to succeed and know how to celebrate with your team, when you do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Day-to-day operation and management of the Technical Support team, providing overall guidance and supervision
- Maintain/monitor the required staffing levels and schedule to ensure that the team can meet the demand and respond in a timely manner to all incidents/service requests and proactive service monitoring
- Ensure the team has the monitoring and operational tools they need to do their job effectively
- To develop the team and work with other departments within GiG, to achieve common business goals
- To act as an escalation point for customer incidents via the agreed communication channels
- Develop and oversee adherence to the processes and procedures used by the team, based on industry best practices
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the internal IT Knowledge Management systems used by the Technical Support team
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to find improved processes, seeing their implementation through from beginning to end
- Ensure the team receives adequate training and refresher sessions on relevant tools/systems
- Set team objectives in collaboration with management and ensure they are met.
- Ensure all contractual SLAs and OLAs are adhered to by the team
- Produce periodic management reports showing all of the relevant team KPI results
- Perform quality assurance tasks to maintain high standards of operations and identify strong areas as well as areas for improvement
- Hiring and training personnel, as the Technical Support Team Leader you will be responsible to interview and hire candidates
Who you are:
- Language proficiency:
- English C1/C2
- Spanish C1/C2
- Technical Skills:
- Academic qualification at level 5 or level 6 or equivalent work experience in a relevant area
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems / Scripting
- SQL knowledg
- HTML / CSS knowledge
- Experience with configuring & maintaining monitoring tools and applications such as Grafana, Zabbix, Munin, Prometheus, PRTG, Nagios and Kibana
- 2 years experience in a 24×7 production support environment
- Experience covering a covering a leading role
- Problem-solving abilities
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Strong work ethic, methodical and good attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Positive, confident and able to work under pressure and on self-initiative
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile driven environment
- Technical certifications such as CCNA, LPIC and Microsoft certifications would be considered as an asset
- ITIL Foundation certified or equivalent experience working in an organisation adopting ITIL best practices
- Experience in using Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence and Opsgenie
- Experience in the iGaming sector
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare for employees based in Spain
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
- Amazing environment. Work with teams full of professionals in the latest technologies.
- top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.
We also like to meet and enjoy together in events and recreational initiatives, workshops to enhance your career at next level & more!