Sportnco group is one of the leading sports betting and gaming solutions providers in the online gambling industry. We focus on producing the best iGaming solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide.
Now, Sportnco group belongs to the GIG group. Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming technology company, providing solutions, products and services to iGaming Operators. Founded in 2012, GiG operates out of Malta and is dual-listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIG and on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol GIGSEK.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
What you will be doing:
- You will manage tasks and projects to strengthen our IT team based in Madrid.
- You will have a problem-solving approach that is important for in contact with clients as well as fixing of incidents or bugs.
- You will be managing the team working on the maintenance and development of Alira’s back office (a platform that we offer to our clients).
- You will work in collaboration with other departments to help with configurations, installations or functionalities.
- You will be in charge of the technical management of the projects, giving direct support to the Projects and Accounts team, as well as to clients or suppliers that require consulting on existing integrations.
- You will also manage the demand and distribution of tasks within the Services team and the priorities based on objective criteria or the demand of ongoing projects.
- Occasionally, you can carry out small developments or corrections at the front, web or web services level as needed.
- Leadership and teamwork
- Problem solving
- Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- User-level database and basic MySQL queries
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Version management (SVN)
- Basic knowledge of Tomcat / Apache admin
- English level at least B2
- Knowledge of the deployment of configurations, web and application servers, services or scripts at the server level (Linux) will be valued.
- English level C1
- Knowledge in a gaming industry
- Front development frameworks (Velocity, React…)
- Good knowledge of J2EE standards
- IDE (eclipse)
- Jira and Atlassian
We not only order, we also offer:
A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
A good work environment. Work as a team with the best professionals in the latest technologies.
Work on top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.
Not everything is work, we also like to meet and enjoy together in events and recreational initiatives, when the health situation allows us, in Madrid and is great environment, and with partial remote work as a consolidated option.