Sportnco Group is one of the leading sports betting and gaming solutions providers in the online gambling industry. We focus on producing the best iGaming solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide.
Now, Sportnco belongs to the GIG group. Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming technology company, providing solutions, products and services to iGaming Operators. Founded in 2012, GiG operates out of Malta and is dual-listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIG and on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol GIGSEK.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
To support this strong growth which continues into 2022, Tecnalis is hiring to strengthen its team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Helpdesk to join our international Technical Support team. to join our team responsible for supporting clients on our platform to strengthen our Support team based in Madrid.
Your mission will be to provide excellent B2B customer support to our clients in order to ensure our very high quality standards are met. You need a great communicative person, proactive, self-motivated, and having a strong customer focused attitude which will ensure building outstanding relationships with our clients.
You get excited by challenges and deadlines and are driven to succeed and know how to celebrate with your team, when you do.
What you’ll be doing:
● Provide 1st line support to respond, investigate and resolve escalated incidents and service requests through the internal Service Management system.
● Escalating directly to other internal support teams where a resolution is not immediately possible.
● Hands-on handling and troubleshooting of a wide variety of support matters.
● Identify application defects and follow-up on the issues with other internal service teams forming part of the support framework, and external service provider(s).
● Identify 3rd party platform problems and communicate as necessary, both internally and externally.
● Liaise with service providers and other teams, following incidents through to resolution.
● Build internal knowledge base and self-support articles to help in acting faster on future incidents.
● Speedily interpret and process data from various sources in a fast moving and changing environment.
- 2 year experience in a 24×7 production support environment.
- C1 English level is mandatory
- Basic SQL and IT environment understanding
- Atlassian Jira and/or other customer support platforms
- Developed soft skills:
- Problem-solving skills
- communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- Keep abreast of current technology
- Flexible team player
- Experience in using
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Gaming experience of more than one year
- Experience with Linux and running SQL queries
We not only order, we also offer:
A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
A good work environment. Work as a team with the best professionals in the latest technologies.
Work on top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.
Not everything is work, we also like to meet and enjoy together in events and recreational initiatives, when the health situation allows us, in Madrid and its great environment, and remote work as a consolidated option.