Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming platform, sportsbook and media provider worldwide providing world-class solutions to various industry players. Founded in 2012, GiG operates in various locations and is listed on the Oslo and Nasdaq Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Tecnalis, a subsidiary of GiG, which offers a Gambling Platform that is popular in multiple regulated markets (predominantly serving Spanish speaking markets), is looking for new talent in technical compliance to work from our offices in Madrid.
We are looking for a compliance professional who has experience assisting remote gambling businesses that own their own technology prepare for and enter into new regulated markets. The ideal candidate would preferably have experience with homologations and certifications, and experience of the Spanish market is considered an asset.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who is eager to learn, is a good collaborator, is meticulous, is organized, who is ambitious, committed and positive and who is able to work under time pressure. The selected candidate will report to the head of technical compliance.
We are looking for an experienced member within the technical compliance team to guide the development team on development requirements to meet new technical standards, to adhere to certification requirements and general regulatory requirements.
GiGsters play hard, but work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.
The selected candidate will:
– Interpret laws, regulations, technical regulations and standards across relevant jurisdictions.
– Perform technical compliance gap assessments across various jurisdictions and advise the relevant stakeholders on the implementation of technical solutions.
– Communicate with outside stakeholders (ex. regulators, solution providers, clients) if and when required on matters of technical compliance.
– Helping in defining the change management process as required by various jurisdictions.
– Identify and report technical compliance risks and gaps and help in the implementation of a solution.
– Act as a point of contact for Testing Labs when carrying out audits
– Assist in troubleshooting incidents affecting compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline, or other similar qualifications such as CISA.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical compliance role within the gaming sector.
- Experience dealing with regulations, certifications/homologations in the Spanish market and experience in Latam is considered an asset
- Holds a good understanding of industry best practices.
- Proven track record of working closely with key internal and external stakeholders within the online gambling industry.
- Technical experience in order to work comfortably with technical teams.
- Ability to drive implementation of compliance requirements throughout the organization.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare for employees based in Spain or France
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
- Amazing environment. Work with teams full of professionals in the latest technologies.
- top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.
We also like to meet and enjoy together in events and recreational initiatives, workshops to enhance your career at next level & more!