Tecnalis, part of Gaming Innovation Group, is a software company that offers the best online gaming platform of its kind: Alira. In its 20 years the platform has become the leader in the Spanish online gaming market and has also firmly established itself in the Latin America and Europe. Tecnalis has always chosen to act in a market regulated by professional ethics.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
What are we searching for?
We are looking for a Senior IT Architect who will act as creating high-level solutions for our business applications via IT solutions. These solutions help us in designing and managing communications, security, networking, storage, and so on..
The responsibilities will be:
Analyze and understand business processes and related challenges , shape the IT Architecture vision and roadmap and be a force of proposal in the definition of the systems.
Plan, design and integrate IT system components including hardware, software and services to achieve Business Objectives
Deliver & maintain a single, harmonized and consistent set of IS / IT tools to support Tecnalis processes, Master Data Management and integration across our Systems
Collaborate with other IT departments in the Group to deliver globally optimal solutions leveraging upon the best technologies available
Develop and industrialized processes and methods to be more faster, accessible and suistanable
Required Skills And Qualification
Who are you? The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- 5 years experience as an IT Architect or Senior admin system
- Ability to analyze broad process scopes, understand interactions & dependencies, consider human factors & change management challenges, sort stakes and priorities, and look for a global optimum.
- Experience on design of IT products and on component integration
- Knowledge on Information System Security Management
- Customer-oriented and team player
- Know-how to involve and engage others
- Risk based approach, creative and innovative thinking
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to synthesizing complex information and present them to stakeholders management
- Linux ecosystem
- Java application
- Dev/Ops methodology
- Industrialization around cloud technologies
We not only order, we also offer:
A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
A good work environment. Work as a team with the best professionals in the latest technologies.
Work on top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.
Not everything is work, we also like to meet and enjoy together in events and recreational initiatives, when the health situation allows us.
Full time. Health insurance.
In Madrid and in an excellent environment, but with remote work as a consolidated option.
Salary according to profile and experience.