Tecnalis, part of Gaming Innovation Group, is a software company that offers the best online gaming platform of its kind: Alira. In its 20 years the platform has become the leader in the Spanish online gaming market and has also firmly established itself in the Latin America and Europe. Tecnalis has always chosen to act in a market regulated by professional ethics.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
What are we searching for?
We are looking for a Senior Java Architect, Tech Lead, who will act as a development-oriented technology and architecture expert to provide technical leadership. Deep technical knowledge, strategic thinking, and strong business acumen are essential in this role.
The responsibilities will be setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company, making decisions in coordination with the CTO on behalf of the technological requirements of the company, create architectural solutions considering project`s general infrastructure, strategy and goals, management and monitoring of the team of developers, analysts and quality control managers, being an active member of a team involved in the analysis and resolution of problems in the production environment.
What do we ask?
– Good Knowledge of J2EE standards and design patterns
– knowledge and experience with Spring ecosystem including Spring Boot
– knowledge of microservice approach (Quarkus, MicroProfile…)
– architectures and services in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
– enterprise Architecture and performance tuning
– experience with the following technologies: React.JS, NodeJS,
– Database and queries MySQL
– Devops practices, Linux and Open Source Platform
– Experience in technical leadership and people management
– Strong leadership and organizational skills
– Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
– Methodology SCRUM and SAFe, JIRA, Slack
– Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
– Knowledge of Play, Scala can be a plus
– Frameworks Front (Velocity, AngularJS…)
– Knowledge of the gaming industry
We not only order, we also offer:
A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
A good work environment. Work as a team with the best professionals in the latest technologies.
Work on top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.
Not everything is work, we also like to meet and enjoy together in events and recreational initiatives, when the health situation allows us.
Full time. Health insurance.
In Madrid and in an excellent environment, but with remote work as a consolidated option.
Salary according to profile and experience.