The Chief Technical Officer is responsible for the overall direction and running of the tech alira department. Ultimately accountable for all individuals and initiatives within it. In charge of the people management aspects of the department, he/she is directly responsible for the teams and together with them, to collaboratively plan and execute at a more granular level the overall Tech strategy.
Not only that, but caring about implementing a true engineering culture in the department and to create, safeguard and implement all necessary processes, procedures and arrangements to seek the constant improvement in department efficiency at the same time as making it an enjoyable experience filled with learning and growth opportunities.
Being business driven, the goal is to, together with the CIO and Architects, make high level decisions with high impact that ultimately can be executed by and with the teams.
- Set, communicate and execute the Tech strategy for the department
- Responsible in delivering an efficient industrialized strategy in term of development and run
- Responsible in delivering good SLA, performance,customer satisfaction, and economical performance of our developments and run costs
- Responsible for all of the business related aspects of the department (budgeting, costs, high level cost and effort estimations, resource allocation, etc)
- Go-to person for external business/technical stakeholders
- Align the department technical direction with the overall company technical direction
- Provide clear vision and goals for the department, aligned with the company-wide ones
- Ensure that the most fundamental pillars and processes for the correct functioning of the department are in place
- Management of the people aspects within the department (performance and salary reviews, career development, recruitment, etc)
- Responsible for setting and preserving all necessary processes across the department in terms of execution within the teams, leaning on the support provided by the Agile team
- In charge of the mentorship and growth of the Tech team as well as assisting them on people issues and challenges
- Responsible for taking steps towards creating a true engineering culture within the teams and enhancing collaboration (e.g., promoting internal talks, good programming practices, etc)
- Work closely on and with different Tech areas such Architecture principles, IT operations, Technical compliance, Security and Data management.
- Deliver solutions on time and within budget
- Exceed customer expectations
- Focus on delivering exceptional quality customer experience
- Employee satisfaction and retention
- Drive innovative solutions
- Make decisions based on data
- Set and keep track of departmental KPIs on a regular basis
- Knowledge of J2EE standards and design patterns
- Knowledge and experience with Spring ecosystem including Spring Boot
- Knowledge of microservice approach (Quarkus, MicroProfile…)
- Knowledge of rchitectures and services in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and performance tuning
- Experience in technical leadership and people management
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in SCRUM/ SAFe-
- Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Experience in refactoring and industrialization strategy including automation
- Knowledge of ISO27001 environments
- Experience about Security and about high traffic website
- Hybrid Working model
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare for employees based in Spain or France
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
- Amazing environment. Work with teams full of professionals in the latest technologies.
- Top-level projects in which development and technology play a fundamental role