We are looking for a Service Operations Analyst to join our team responsible for supporting clients on our platform. You will work on all aspects of troubleshooting mission-critical 24/7 client operations. This position is required to cover night shift (11pm-7am).
You will be joining a tight knit, friendly, professional team of people who are dedicated to provide support, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
You get excited by challenges and deadlines and are driven to succeed and know how to celebrate with your team, when you do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide 1st line support to respond, investigate and resolve escalated incidents and service requests through the internal Service Management system.
- Escalating directly to other internal support teams where a resolution is not immediately possible.
- Proactive monitoring of live production environments and event management.
- Hands-on handling and troubleshooting of a wide variety of support matters.
- Identify application defects and follow-up on the issues with other internal service teams forming part of the support framework, and external service provider(s).
- Identify 3rd party platform problems and communicate as necessary, both internally and externally.
- Liaise with service providers and other teams, following incidents through to resolution.
- Build internal knowledge base and self-support articles to help in acting faster on future incidents.
- Speedily interpret and process data from various sources in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Define and implement enabling tools to run and operate efficiently
- Taking immediate action to mitigate losses to both business and customer.
Who you are:
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Good technical knowledge
- Keep abreast of current technology
- Flexible team player
- 2 year experience in a 24×7 production support environment.
- Experience in using Atlassian Jira, Confluence and Opsgenie.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Gaming experience of more than one year
- Experience with Kibana and running SQL queries
- Willingness to work both day and night shifts in a rotation.
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- ITIL Foundation certified or equivalent experience working in an organisation adopting ITIL best practices.