We’re GiGMedia.com, one of the fastest growing iGaming affiliate companies in Europe. GiG Media focuses on online promotion of iGaming (casino and sports betting) in the form of affiliate marketing, both paid and SEO. We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer for one of our departments AskGamblers.
AskGamblers is a widely acclaimed casino affiliate website whose main purpose is to provide current, objective, and accurate information, and guide its users towards a safe gaming experience.
Senior PHP Developer’s main responsibility is managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Senior PHP Developer’s primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. This will require backend work on APIs, together with assisting designers with the frontend development on CMSs.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Work alongside other developers and designers and with other team members
• Discuss work and requirements through JIRA
• Assign tasks to freelancers and monitor quality of code, while fulfilling the tasks to a high standard • Understand business requirements and convert them to a solution design
• Code the design together with other developers from the team
• Do code reviews and ensure high standard of code quality
• Work on revising and developing data-crunching algorithms
• Deploy your code to live environments
• You probably have a degree in Computer Science, or skills and experience to match
• You have been working in web development for 3+ years and have experience with server-side and client side application development
• Excellent command and experience using Symfony 3.4 + and PHP
• Experience with working with relation databases & NoSQL database
• Advanced knowledge of REST API architectures
• Experience with Git and/or other SCM system; solid knowledge of GitHub
• Familiar with JIRA or other project management and task system
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment • Familiar with working in Agile teams
- Competitive Package
- Hybrid Working model
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- Amazing environment. Work with teams full of professionals in the latest technologies.