GiG Media is looking for an experienced Web Developer who is a strong team player with a can-do approach and is up to date with the latest technology.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work on web projects as part of one of the industry’s biggest and quickest-growing affiliate brands. As an experienced Web Developer, you will be:
- Working on a daily basis with our websites and systems.
- Developing backend and frontend web components based on specifications.
- Creating new features and producing clean, efficient code.
- Implementing new technologies and constantly improving our sites.
Who you are:
- Experienced full-stack web developer.
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong Back-end skills (LEMP stack, OOP, MVC, API, GIT, etc).
- Strong Front-end understanding (responsiveness, bootstrap, scss, webpack, etc).
- Up to date with the latest concepts and technologies.
- Experienced with the Laravel PHP framework.
- Experience with other modern frameworks (Symfony, React, etc) will be considered as an advantage.
- Experienced with both relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB) and in-memory databases (Redis).
- Experience with GitLab and the CI/CD paradigm will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with automated testing will be considered as an advantage.
- Able to plan and work autonomously and within a team.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Documentation skills and analytical reasoning.
What we offer:
- Great career development opportunities
- 100% remote or hybrid working model.
- GiG Health and Wellbeing Package
- Private health insurance.
- Free lunches in the office.