We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What you’ll be doing
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Solid experience with Python, at least 3 years
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing with Python web frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Experience with relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Comfortable with HTML, JS, CSS, etc.
- Comfortable working in Linux environments
- Experience with GIT or similar tools for source control management
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience in containerised environment such as Docker or any other.
- Experience with Selenium and asyncio
- Basic knowledge of system administration, and automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP), and specifically the serverless platforms (Lambda, Cloud Functions)
Cool Tech we use:
- serverless applications
- computer vision
- machine learning
- big data
- we love open-source