What is the WOW factor:
Our Information Security team is on a mission: to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of GiG’s internal information as well as that of GiG’s Clients. We strive to expand the Information Security knowledge and support across our organization, aiming for the function to be a key business partner, enabling growth, efficiency, whilst minimizing unacceptable risk.
We are a team of 8 information security professionals, each with our area of expertise. The function is mainly split into two areas, the Cyber Security area and the Governing area (overarching governance, risk & compliance).
What sort of work:
Assist with working towards achieving ISO 27001 compliance across the whole organization
Assist with the planned review of GiG’s ISMS according to ISO 27001 requirements, including;
- Familiarize yourself with Group Policies
- Standardizing GiG’s policy suite according to the document and record control procedure
- Initial risk assessment for supplier/ vendor management
- Assist in the quarterly Key-Performance-Indicator framework
- Support with internal audits