We are looking for an experienced Full Stack developer to join our team of talented engineers that share a passion for solving challenging problems, writing performant code and building technically innovative solutions. You will be responsible for the server side and front end side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Writing highly performant web services and APIs
Writing web applications
Focusing on quality, promoting best practices and investigating new ways of improving our applications
Contributing to product development, user feedback and roadmap planning
Collaborating with other engineers across multiple departments and disciplines
Investigating ways to improve our codebase by sharing your knowledge and research with our engineering team
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Someone able to demonstrate the use of the latest .NET Technologies (.NET Core, WebSockets, WebAPI).
- Someone experienced in Microservices architecture, Events and Event Streaming.
- Have prior knowledge or willingness to learn Actor Based Modelling (Microsoft Orleans).
- Someone with a comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development.
- Plan and work autonomously and within a team, following the Agile Methodology and having a deep understanding of Source Control and GIT Flow.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling, and optimization.
- Experience with client/server or N-tier architectures.
- Experience with Testing Frameworks (NUnit or XUnit) is nice to have.
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) is nice to have.
- Experience with MVC (Model, View, Controller) is nice to have.
- Ideally have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-Depth knowledge in RxJS and Redux
- Excellent knowledge in CSS3 and SCSS
- Experience in Unit, Integration and End-to-End Testing, mainly using Jest, Gherkin and TestCafe