You’ll be joining our eclectic team of talented dev guys, so your primary responsibilities will be mainly Sports Front-end Development with a modern software stack.
What you’ll be doing
Who are you
If you are a Developer with 2+ years experience and have experience with the following – we would love to hear from you!
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Have used build tools such as Webpack, Rollup, Gulp
- Experience working with Rest APIs and Socket services
- Can build responsive designs with great UI
- Here are some of the technologies we use
- Angular, VueJs, ReactJs
- Jest and TestCafe
- We hope you have experience in:
- Single Page Apps and front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.)
- HTML5, CSS3
- Responsive design
- Unit and End-to-End Testing
- Modern JS tools (typescript, webpack, node.js, etc)
- Restful APIs, Web socket
To thrive in our team, you should be able to check the following boxes:
Independent – We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own code.
Drive and Love – To keep up with the high pace around the office, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do, and we thrive on this buzz!
Teamwork – If you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and thrive on achieving commonly set goals. It is important to you to build effective and sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer
- Private healthcare and GiG Fit Benefit.
- The option to work anywhere in European timezones.
- Free Lunch and parking for employees based in our office.