At GiG we provide iGaming solutions to our partners based on innovative technology, offering an end to end range of products and services, effectively providing a “one stop shop” for anybody wanting to launch their online casino operation. Not only that, but we strive to be the industry-leading platform and media provider delivering world-class solutions to our iGaming partners and their customers.
We are a diverse, multicultural team of talents, with more than 400 colleagues spread across three main locations. We have a very horizontal and direct approach, where people are expected to take full responsibility for their area of work and strive to be the best in it. The reward here is full trust in you and your capabilities to make the right decision.
What you will be doing
As a frontend developer in GiG, you will be part of one of the teams in charge of developing our tools to create and maintain casinos. In your day to day you will work adding functionalities in our codebase made up of different packages according to the functionalities required by our clients. You will also collaborate, maintaining and updating the tools used in our framework.
You will be part of an international team collaborating with other team members to solve technical challenges and improve overall user experience building reusable code and libraries and maintaining documentation for the codebase.
When and Where will you do it
At GiG we truly value work life balance, which is why we offer flexible schedule arrangements, as long as it works for you and your team and is within +/- 2h of CET. Moreover, you will be able to work at your favorite place as we welcome a 100% remote setup.You can always pop by (or work permanently from) one of our offices in St Julian’s, Malta Marbella, Spain and/or Copenhagen, Denmark.
Who you are
You have between 2 or 3 years of experience in frontend development. You know the tools used in modern frontend development:
- Experience with JS frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- Web Components
- Familiarity with testing frameworks, such as Jest and Cypress
- Use of npm and Git
Skills in the following areas are considered a Plus:
- Exposure to different types of web applications: PWA, SPA, Serverless
- Implementation of RWD UIs
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Understanding of web performance optimization techniques
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in frontend development
We work in an agile team and we hope you know its principles and ceremonies. To be a good member of our team you must meet these soft skills:
- Attention to detail
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas
- Self-motivated individual always looking to better his skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
- Good mentoring Skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What we offer
- Salary: 35,000 EUR – 45,000 EUR depending on experience
- 100% Remote Working/ Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare
- GiG Wellbeing Benefit
- Birthday Leave
- Free Lunches
- Free Parking