GiG is looking for a Data Scientist to work on initiatives to optimise the business. At GiG we want to be data-driven from all aspects and see this area within data as a strategic pillar in the company’s overall vision.
What you’ll be doing
- Innovate and come up with different ways to optimise GiG using several techniques coming from your own initiatives.
- Contribute to the data science vision and strategy and organise sessions with the team explaining your work.
- Work with verticals outside of the data team such as CRM, Casino, Sportsbook, Poker and come up with effective ways to get better results with predictive analytics.
- Assist in contributing to the development of our Big Data platform, including warehouse development and dashboarding.
- Deal with ad hoc scenarios where analytics will help the business understand insights.
- Promote using machine learning and educate your peers on why one model or algorithm works better for a scenario.
- Guide peers to build intelligent algorithms that transform and improve our business.
- Embrace and introduce best practices to deliver data science at scale.
- Be at the front line of technology together with your peers and other verticals of the team and also introduce or suggest new technologies.
- Work with other data scientists, data engineers, and analysts to develop and productionize machine learning models
- Convert AI/ML models into APIs that other developers can use
- Manage infrastructure and the development of AI models and projects
Who you are
- 2+ years’ experience in data science / Computer Science Degree, Engineering or Related field(computer science, statistics). MSc or PhD is preferred.
- Experience with data and machine learning frameworks, libraries, and tools such as scikit-learn, pandas and TensorFlow
- You’re a compelling storyteller who can communicate in succinct and inspiring ways to a variety of audience types to influence real-world product or feature decisions.
- You possess strong software engineering skills in Python and SQL
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines, analytical thinking, model training, re-training, evaluation and monitoring
- Experience in productionising machine learning models, and applying MLOps principles in practice
- You are experienced in working with large data sets and writing efficient code capable of processing large data streams at speed
- You enjoy mentoring and guiding others and have actively contributed to building Data Science related frameworks optimally across an organization.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to execute with autonomy.
- Experience with MLOps Frameworks like Kubeflow, MLFlow etc., and with Docker and Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Great career development opportunities
- International Health Insurance
- Health and Wellbeing Package (350 EUR per year)
- Birthday Day Off
- Me Time – 1 day off per year
- Lunches in the office for free