As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliates brands in the industry we are looking for a person that could maintain and improve the infrastructure of our large network of domains and websites using various different hosting solutions (dedicated, VPS, hosting services).
The aim for this role is to develop and enhance GiG Media infrastructure and workflow. The role spans domains, servers, and hosting.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important areas for a fast-growing company in a creative and dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Setting up, maintaining, and optimizing Linux servers (mostly Ubuntu)
- Managing domains, NS records, SSL certificates (Cloudflare, Let’s Encrypt)
- Migrating websites
- Monitoring websites and servers (Prometheus, ELK stack, Pingdom, StatusCake)
- Closely coordinating with the dev team
What you bring
- Confidence working with the LEMP stack (Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP)
- Familiarity with WordPress and WP plugins
- Familiarity with versioning software (Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab)
- Knowledge of networking essentials, including LAN/WAN, Routing, Networking Protocols, firewalls, and load balancers
- Basic knowledge in scripting (Python, Bash, etc).
- Knowledge of parsing, analysing logs and troubleshooting issues
- Experience with application performance and improvement
- Familiarity with Docker
- Proficient with Ubuntu and apt
- Comfortable using SSH and the command line in general
- Familiarity with email hosting (GoDaddy, Migadu)
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Good documentation skills
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
If this describes you and you are passionate about what you do and thrive in a challenging, high-growth, and dynamic environment, then we would like to speak with you.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.