We are a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud-based services and B2B Performance Marketing.
- A vast network of affiliate websites
- GiG Comply - marketing compliance tool
As a QA Engineer for GiG Media, you will be involved in creating new testing strategies as well as maintaining the existing ones. We are looking for excellent QA Engineers to join our team. You must be a strong team player, with a can-do approach who needs minimal supervision. You must also have a great passion for QA and testing, and are up to date with the latest trends.
What you'll be doing
- Design, implement, and execute tests based on design specifications.
- Design and further develop testing processes and infrastructure, including automated testing where possible.
- Work closely with all members of the Agile team(s) and various stakeholders to deliver high-quality products.
Who you are
You don't have to be an expert in producing a CV that will cause our screens to crack! But we want to see a sincere passion for QA and some relevant background within the field.
You would be the icing on our cake if you show us:
- A good understanding of software testing processes, techniques and SDLC.
- A good knowledge of Agile
- Experience with cross-device and cross-browser testing.
- Experience with test automation, testing frameworks are a plus. (including Selenium/ Robot Framework)
- Experience with programming languages (Python, JAVA, ...)
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning.
- Technical understanding of web/mobile technologies.
- Experience with bug-tracking systems (Jira)
- Experience with versioning systems. (Git)
- Experience with CI (GitLab, Bitbucket)
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What we offer
We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free breakfast, lunch (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multicultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
We hope that you know (and love) agile development methods. These are no requirements though; skill, talent, and devotion can trump experience and education any day – if you have enough of it, you're in!
To thrive in our environment, you can honestly say that you check the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility and accountability for their own code.
- Passionate: To keep up with our high paced office environment, you'll need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do! And so we achieve our goals and we love to celebrate it! Do you?
- Teamwork: If you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.