We are now in the need of a Tech Talent Acquisition Partner to be an integral part of driving our recruitment goals and ambitions, scale-up recruitment to the next level. The core part of the role is to conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent and to invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. Another important aspect of this role is to deliver an awesome candidate experience from the first conversation and beyond.
We are a technology orientated company so you need to know your ways around the tech community and their lingo to find the most passionate specialists out there.
You will be a part of a strong People Ops & Recruiting team that ensures the delivery of efficient, effective, quality-driven service to internal stakeholders and candidates. Throughout this journey, you will play a significant part in identifying and assisting the implementation of strategic development and process improvement to ensure the recruitment function is cutting-edge.
What you'll be doing
- Execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely HR People Partners and Hiring Managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our stakeholders as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Be a leading source in behavioural candidates’ assessments and make sure best practices in assessments are followed across your area
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Manage established networks to attract diverse, ambitious tech talent to join our team
- Lead or participate in projects to support the development of our tech talent acquisition
- Be an ambassador for our culture and mission and create a memorable experience for our candidates
- Build and maintain a strong sourcing pipeline for Tech Talent across our office locations
Who you are
To be spot on for this role you’ll have to bring with you a few years of proven recruitment experience with a focus on tech-driven roles, preferably in-house. Your background has made you a smooth communicator and you have brilliant stakeholder management skills. There is no doubt that you have a real passion for Recruitment and have the ability to have a strategic mindset but don’t mind getting your hands dirty. It is of importance that you have a service-orientated approach and an ability to deal with people at all levels, both externally and internally, in a collaborative way.
- Data and results orientated
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system
- Strong organizational skills including proven ability to prioritize work effectively
- Strong experience managing social networking for Headhunting and recruitment
- Experience recruiting IT professionals.
- A track record of high performance, and success working in a fast-moving environment within the tech/IT niche
- Interpersonal experience with communicating across all levels of the organization internally, as well as externally
- Industry knowledge with experience in understanding similar, you are an expert in creating a tech/IT talent pool