Sportnco is one of the leading sports betting and gaming solutions providers in the online gambling industry. We focus on producing the best iGaming solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide.
Now, Sportnco belongs to the GIG group. Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming technology company, providing solutions, products and services to iGaming Operators. Founded in 2012, GiG operates out of Malta and is dual-listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIG and on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol GIGSEK.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
To support this strong growth which continues into 2022, SPORTNCO is hiring to strengthen its team.
We are looking for a Tech QA engineer to strengthen our IT team based in Toulouse.
You will be responsible for :
- Building the right technical automated test strategy for our products
- Creating tests and its architecture to identify and follow issues with software before the product launch
- Identify and analyze any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after
Other tasks include :
- Developing and running new tests
- Deporting on the results and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues
Depending on the internal organizational structure, this rôle may progress to a managerial or executive position.
To fulfilled this position you need to be familiar with automated and manual software testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium, cypress.io, sonarqube, docker, phpunit, Jest, Behat, phpstan, csfixer, Psalm, Performance Testing, JMeter, k6, continuous integration …
We are looking for a person :
- With a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of professional work experience
- Familiar with Scrum and SAFe methodology
- Having experience with issue tracking software such as Jira and QA Roadmapping
KEY SKILLS & MINDSET
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong desire to learn new skills
- Ability to break down a complex technical problem into its various components (a background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field is helpful, but not required)
- Knowledge of the gaming industry is a plus
- Good communication skills (internal and external)
- Possibility to do guards
- English (Spanish is a plus)
We not only order, we also offer:
- A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
- A good work environment. Work as a team with the best professionals in the latest technologies.
- Work on top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.
Not everything is work, we also like to meet and enjoy together in events and recreational initiatives, when the health situation allows us, in Labege and is great environment, and with partial remote work as a consolidated option.