Sportnco is one of the leading sports betting and gaming solutions providers in the online gambling industry. We focus on producing the best Sports Betting solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide.
Now, Sportnco belongs to the GIG group. Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming & Sports Betting technology company, providing solutions, products and services to Sports Betting & iGaming Operators. Founded in 2012, GiG operates out of Malta and is dual listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIG and on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol GIGSEK.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
To support this strong growth which continues into 2023, SPORTNCO is hiring to strengthen its team. We are looking for a System Administrator to strengthen our IT team based in Touluse.
System Administrators will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers in Sportnco. The System Administrator will manage and direct the company’s information technology (IT) operations, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical support services. We follow Agile methodology and DevOps ITSM frameworks and we use automation tools, infrastructure automation, and Infrastructure as a Code practice to operate IT systems.
- Leads development and implementation processes for the organization’s IT systems.
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information
- Facilitates IT security audits or investigations
- Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers
- Coordinates multisite IT systems
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Manage other internal software
- Expertise in different linux distributions (ubuntu, Oracle Linux, etc…)
- Systems architecture. Knowledge, management of virtualized and cloud environments (VMWare/VSphere, Amazon AWS, Azure, etc).
- Experience in task responsibilities (from start to finish) in LAMP environments. (Apache and Nginx) but also Tomcat
- Experience in high availability environments and high traffic websites, (balancing, DB cluster)
- Networks and Communications: Firewall management, VPNs.
- Experience in incident management web platforms
- Knowledge in Relational and Document oriented databases mysql
- Automation with Ansible and Terraform
- Familiar with Java and also php/symfony web application administration
- Security, server protection, WAF, AntiDDOS, vulnerability scanning and monitoring
- Good autonomy level
- Experience in ISO/ ITIL methodological environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French and English)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company’s goals.
- Hybrid Working model
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare for employees based in Spain or France
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
- Amazing environment. Work with teams full of professionals in the latest technologies.
- Top-level projects in which development and technology play a fundamental role