Sportnco is one of the leading sports betting and gaming solutions providers in the online gambling industry. We focus on producing the best Sports Betting solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide.
Now, Sportnco belongs to the GIG group. Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming & Sports Betting technology company, providing solutions, products and services to Sports Betting & iGaming Operators. Founded in 2012, GiG operates out of Malta and is dual listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIG and on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol GIGSEK.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
What are we searching for?
iOS Developer to join in our tech team Beyond providing and developing our web softwares for our customers, we also develop their own applications, for iOS but also for Android. Our mobile developers are currently working on more than a dozen applications!
The mobile has an essential and central place nowadays in the company because today 70% of our users (the players) are on mobile to play. It’s challenging, and that’s what drives us!!
iOS Developer that within our mobile team, you will be responsible for all our iOS applications. You will work closely with our Android developer who will be your best partner.
As our iOS developer, your main duties will be :
- Design and build applications for our iOS applications (iphone, Ipad)
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and shipcet new features and functionalities of these applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Help drive the technical vision and direction for the mobile organization
- Cultivate culture of learning, teamwork, ownership, accountability and transparency
- Collaborate with project managers, product owners, designers, and engineering to create a product delivery strategy, reasonable roadmaps, and timelines
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Language : French(mandatory), English (mandatory)
Mandatory technical requirements:
- Proficient with Swift, SwiftUI, Objective C, Kotlin will be a plus
- Standard design patterns MVVM, MVP, Singleton, Notification
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Framework, coordinator pattern, async-await
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Good knowledge of Git versioning and especially Gitlab, Jira, Firebase, AppCenter, Jenkins CICD
- Complete autonomy with Apple approval distribution process
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Soft Skill :
- Passionate about the mobile ecosystem, you have great command of Objective-C and Swift.
- Curious, rigorous but also pragmatic. You know how to move forward on your projects by asking yourself the right questions at the right time.
- You love to learn and you are proactive. You give yourself the means to look for the solution when you don’t know how to do something
Nice to have:
- iGaming Experience
- Experience in sectors such as banking or other similar
- Hybrid Working model
- Private Healthcare for employees based in Spain or France
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- Amazing environment. Work with teams full of professionals in the latest technologies.
- Top-level projects in which development and technology play a fundamental role