Sportnco Group is one of the leading sports betting and gaming solutions providers in the online gambling industry. We focus on producing the best iGaming solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide.
Now, Sportnco belongs to the GIG group. Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming technology company, providing solutions, products and services to iGaming Operators. Founded in 2012, GiG operates out of Malta and is dual-listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIG and on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol GIGSEK.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
To support this strong growth which continues into 2022, TECNALISis hiring to strengthen its team.
We are looking for an energetic IT Project Manager who communicates with various stakeholders and the Project Team. We are searching for a colleague with a mindset for continuous improvement, as well as the capability to understand complex problems and drive actions to solve them team based in Madrid.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- keep in mind the iGaming regulation in the deliveries
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Proven work experience as an Project Manager in the iGaming experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of iGaming regulations in different markets, knowledge of regulations in Spain will be an advantage
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven successful in handling large operators
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and French
- Result-oriented mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
We not only order, we also offer:
A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
A good work environment. Work as a team with the best professionals in the latest technologies.
Work on top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.
Not everything is work, we also like to meet and enjoy together in events and recreational initiatives, when the health situation allows us, in Labege and its great environment, and with partial remote work as a consolidated option.