Sportnco is one of the leading sports betting and gaming solutions providers in the online gambling industry. We focus on producing the best iGaming solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide.
Now, Sportnco belongs to the GIG group. Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming technology company, providing solutions, products and services to iGaming Operators. Founded in 2012, GiG operates out of Malta and is dual-listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIG and on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol GIGSEK.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
To support this strong growth which continues into 2022, SPORTNCO is hiring to strengthen its team.
What are we searching for?
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Angola Responsible Manager and will be responsible for driving insights to inform key business decisions. You will be responsible for the management, and cross departmental collaboration, of the marketing technology stack, tools, and relevant integrations.
Design and launch the marketing plan for a new online gambling operator in Angola
- Manage the marketing funnel, having ultimate accountability for all acquisition channels (paid, search, direct, social media etc.), retention, monetization & activation (CRM), helping the brand to hit ambitious growth goals.
- Build and lead high-performing marketing team passionate about product marketing, social/community, and creative, ensuring strong coverage across all key areas
- Take responsibility for the annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Lead, develop and grow the current marketing team comprising CRM and Content, Acquisition, Social Media & SEO.
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that achieve business objectives
- Oversee the planning of all marketing communications
- Take responsibility and manage player segmentation
- Track daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s to identify opportunities for improvement in performance & regularly report back to the business
- Direct the collection, analysis and interpretation of market and product data for both short- and long-term strategic implementation
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning in order to devise counter-strategies
- Manage third-party marketing agencies if necessary.
- Work with internal teams to ensure readiness and conduct successful product launches.
- Work with internal KYC teams to ensure a high risk control.
- Identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive retention and acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset.
- Develop and monitor the brand identity to ensure the correct brand image is always portrayed.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Develop Social Media Channels and generate Community.
- Ensure all marketing actions comply with the Angola regulation.
- A proven background working in senior level marketing across multiple channels within the iGaming sector.
- Proven track record in overseeing significant paid marketing spend, focusing on ROI, ROAC, LTV, etc.
- Experienced people manager.
- Experience in products that require risk control.
- Understanding the acquisition, retention, and monetizing key product indicators
- Hands-on experience with an account user platform.
- Good communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- Portuguese will be highly valued.
Personal skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role within the iGambling industry.
- Experience managing marketing campaigns in Sports Betting and Casino. Other verticals will be highly valued.
- Experience implementing digital strategies including PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Paid Social is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, CRM tools.
- Proven success at a management level
- Experienced at using data to drive the decision-making process
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment