Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming technology company providing solutions, products and services to iGaming Operators. Founded in 2012, GiG operates out of Malta and is dual-listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIG and on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol GIGSEK. Our brand Sportnco is one of the leading sports betting and gaming solutions providers in the online gambling industry. We focus on producing the best iGaming solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
Who we are looking searching for?
A Technical Support Specialist who can cover 2nd/3rd line support for our clients in the USA or LATAM region.
What do we ask for:
Mandatory technical requirements:
- vue.js / nuxt.js :
- Node.js Server and Isomorphic code
- Node.js stack tools with npm like babel, webpack or browserify, etc
- PHP, Symfony stack
- Linux, Apache, Ansible, Shell scripting, Nagios
- Code Testing tool (Jest, Mocha, PHPUnit)
- Code quality tools for CA and CS like eslint, prettier, Sonarqube …
- SOLID principles or at least ability to create agnostic business logic.
- Good knowledge of Scrum processes
Soft Skill :
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Communications skills in Spanish – nice to have
Nice to have:
- iGaming Experience
- Experience in sectors such as banking or similar
What do we offer?
A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
A good work environment. Work as a team with the best professionals in the latest technologies.
Work on top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.
Not everything is work, we also like to meet and enjoy together in events and recreational initiatives, when the health situation allows us, in Labege and its great environment, and with partial remote work as a consolidated option.