- Deliver greater efficiency across the sales process with salesforce responsibility
- Generate, Manage & Cultivate new leads for the European, African & Asian speaking markets
- Own new sales DEMOs for generated opportunities across product portfolio – PAM, Data, Logic, Frontend & Managed Services.
- To assume responsibility for 30% of the sales pipeline
- Drive a customer centric approach to sales.
- Deliver and maintain the GiG wikipedia for easy access to information and product data
- Improve RFI response time and management for sales
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to fully understand the flow of the process and support the team throughout this process.
- Ensure the sales team are consistently aware of where they are in relation to their revenue goals.
- Work with Marketing, Design & Sales to help deliver pitches and commercial presentations.
- Support Integrations, Project Management and the Account Management team thoroughly when handing over a new client, aiding in delivery and communication of the objectives and challenges of the new account.
- Build relationships with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders to grow and help close new business at or above target
- Work to compile, monitor and develop a monthly sales performance report, whilst always working to identify interesting trends and action points for the sales team.
- Work with Business development in the analysing of the overall market in terms of competition, market pressures and opportunities to help the sales team be more specific in their efforts.
- Following up with potential customers to retrieve the necessary information during the sales and integration process.
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions when required
- Attending networking events overseas and online to promote GiG.
- Work with Marketing to deliver a compelling ‘message’ to all new potential clients, driving increased conversion throughout the sales process.
- Be the focal point for all information flowing in and out of the sales team ensuring every stakeholder requiring the info receives it to make better informed decisions.
- Daily salesforce updating.
- Weekly update with Director of Sales.
- Delivery of the KPI report to the Director of Sales for team, individual and regional performance metrics.
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Account Management
Coordination is handled through group slack channels, salesforce and weekly/bi weekly and monthly meetings with varying frequencies dependant on the product/interface.