- Deliver greater efficiency across the sales process with salesforce responsibility
- Generate, Manage & Cultivate new leads for the European, African & Asian speaking markets
- Own new sales DEMOs for generated opportunities across product portfolio – PAM, Data, Logic, Frontend & Managed Services.
- To assume responsibility for 30% of the sales pipeline
- Drive a customer centric approach to sales.
- Deliver and maintain the GiG wikipedia for easy access to information and product data
- Improve RFI response time and management for sales
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing a sustainable business pipeline, supporting commercial objectives and including the identification of opportunities to qualify and close.
- Responsible for supporting the monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals for new operator customers onto our core platform.
- Continually develop new ways of lead generation to maximize the sales funnel.
- Support Integrations, Project Management and the Account Management team thoroughly when handing over a new client, aiding in delivery and communication of the objectives and challenges of the new account.
- Build relationships with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders to grow and close new business at or above target.
- Generate, manage and maximize opportunities and pipeline value.
- Work with the Director of Sales to iterate on the current strategy to drive better performance across the sales team.
- Work with Product and other internal stakeholders to become an expert across our Product portfolio, matching each of the FAB to customer painpoints.
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions when required.
- Attending networking events overseas and online to promote GiG.
- Work with Marketing to deliver a compelling ‘message’ to all new potential clients, driving increased conversion throughout the sales process.
- Support the Director in complex negotiations with senior-level executives with support where needed of head of regional sales.
- Daily salesforce updating
- Weekly update with Director of Sales & Business Development
- Updated and reported sales pipeline and opps through salesforce
- Managed services
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Account Management
Coordination is handled through group slack channels, salesforce and weekly/bi weekly and monthly meetings with varying frequencies dependant on the product/interface.