The Business Development team at GiG is the conduit to all positive decision making across the Commercial arm of our Platform operations. Working across the entire Platform organization, it is your role to be at the forefront of commercial analysis, ensuring current processes are aiding GiG in achieving our goals, whilst also investigating the potential of new revenue streams. The department is now a year old and many initiatives have begun and are implemented, such as the GiG Marketplace for example, however, there are many more areas where we can iterate and improve.
Consequently, we need a driven and enthusiastic individual to come into the team and be ready to be challenged. A natural, solution driven character, data will be the ingredients in your decision-making recipes. You will couple this love of data with a natural ability to be a people person and understand the importance of creating ‘win-win’ scenarios and the unfortunate importance sometimes of having to walk away from a deal.
The goal is to help the department drive positive revenue growth, performance and business efficiency, consistently focusing on B2B focus and excellence.
- Work across the Platform organization at GiG to improve process that will drive positive revenue. This could be the sales or delivery process for example, should we believe we need to iterate and make improvements.
- Help define strategic decisions around potential new markets and target clients via solid analysis and conjecture, providing alternative scenarios across the opportunity, helping the organization make better informed decisions.
- Identify potential new revenue streams and analyze viability and potential roadblocks and dependencies.
- Ensure that ‘value’ and ‘ROI’ are at the forefront of everything you do.
- Work closely with sales to help them identify potential new markets and clients to target.
- Work across the organization to ensure our ‘pricing’ is in line with the market and we are positioned correctly in line with our strategy.
- Continually Analyse and understand if our sales collateral is in line with our chosen approach, iterating where necessary.
- Work with B2B Marketing to understand their approach and help them understand if it is working in favour of the commercial effort.
- Drive business optimization initiatives
- Manage the relationships across our GiG Marketplace, acting as the gatekeeper behind all of our partnerships.
- Help define and deliver department and individual OKRs
- Drive and develop positive relationships across the iGaming industry.
- Ensure all analysis and reporting is available on Salesforce.
- A real people person who can network and build strong, sustainable relationships both internally and externally.
- 2-3 years working experience in a people facing role.
- Experiencing utilizing Salesforce or another Enterprise CRM would be a definite plus.
- Strong B2B focus throughout career.
- Comfort communicating at all levels of the organization.
- High sense of emotional intelligence
- iGaming experience is a plus, however, not essential. We hire for attitude and it far outweighs experience.
- A numbers oriented, commercially driven individual who thrives in complex scenarios.
- Time Management and Planning Skills
- Highly Organized
- A strong interest in business and commercial approach.