You’re tech-savvy and spot improvements you would make if you owned the website you’re browsing. You dream of beating the SERPs and getting the coveted no.1 spot on Google. You care about data and can create ace content in one of the Baltic languages with an eye for detail. These traits belong at GiG Media, where good content and SEO come to life across our network of affiliate websites.
At the GiG Media family, we do not believe in boundaries. That’s why we’re looking to grow our team and score a talented Content and Site Manager for our affiliate sites in Baltic countries.
You’d be really excited to:
- Align the website with the organization’s brand, strategy and standards
- Audit content and remove duplicate information
- Complete tests to ensure website efficiency and quality – Use Screaming Frog and other crawlers
- Create strategies along the SEO team to improve website traffic
- Develop website content to support organizational goals and strategies
- Ensure the website complies with the appropriate laws and regulations
- Evaluate competitors’ websites
- Follow industry best practices
- Identify ways to improve website user experience
- Help with search engine optimization campaigns
- Plan, create, implement, manage, monitor and update websites for organizations
- Reply to, troubleshoot and resolve website issues
- At least 6 months of experience working with WordPress, uploading and editing content.
- Junior SEO knowledge – basic knowledge of Google Search Console and Basic knowledge of screaming frog would be considered an advantage
- Copywriting skills would be considered an advantage
- Native Russian, Ukranian, Latvian, Lithuanian and/or Estonian language. Having knowledge in only one of these languages would be enough.
You’re really awesome at
- Adapting to a fast-paced environment
- Content writing and proofreading
- Multi-tasking and staying organized
- Critical thinking
- Dealing with dynamic change
- Learning loads of new stuff quickly
You’re also good at
- Using analytical tools (Ahrefs, Google Analytics)
- Finding sense in heaps of data
- Staying hyped up and operating at the top of your game
- Performing competitor and market analysis
- Staying up to date with SEO trends
You’ll also be exposed to
- On-page SEO and Off-page SEO
- A loaded in-house training academy
- Industry game-changers and leaders eager to share their knowledge
- A modern leadership approach
- A flexible working environment
You’ll give us your ideas and knowledge, and if we’re a good match, we’ll back you up with a salary you can be proud of, flexibility and other industry perks.