Are you interested in sports, and content writing and do you know how to manage a website? Then this job offer is for you! We in Gaming Innovation Group in Denmark are looking to hire a new Polish Sports Site Manager for our upcoming top-of-the-line sports website in Poland.
You will work within our business unit “Media”. You will be working in Denmark with the SEO and Content team, and you will have colleagues in both Malta, Spain, Latvia and on remote.
As our new Polish-speaking Site Manager you will contribute to GIG Media’s mission of growing and developing its online gambling affiliate business by overseeing and managing the operational aspects of running an affiliate website. Site Managers will be tasked with the implementation of strategies in collaboration with the SEO team, with a view to realizing the strategic objectives of the Publishing department, i.e. defending, growing and diversifying the business, as they relate to content, SEO, design, processes, and procedures. Additional responsibilities include day-to-day website management and reporting, as well as continuous optimization of content in collaboration with the other departments in GIG Media.
Your work here will primarily include
- Working together with the team to define and implement on-page and off-page SEO strategies for each website under their supervision
- Day-to-day website management including uploading content and content editing
- Keep an updated record of performing pages for each website and communicate these to the relevant teams including the Outreach team
- Ensuring that all content follows guidelines and is aligned with standards and guidelines provided by the Head of Publishing and Head of SEO.
- Lead communication with freelancer writers, and provide them with detailed templates and guidelines for all website content
- Collaborating with the Tech, Design and PO teams to ensure SEO best practices are followed on all websites
- Staying up to date with market trends and any relevant regulations or compliance requirements
Who we are looking for
For this position, we are looking for a candidate who
- Has strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates a passion for content
- Has strong problem-solving skillsalong with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has familiarity with content management systems
- Has strong organizational skills
- Has an openness to and a desire for innovation.
- Has a commitment to personal and professional growth and improvement
- Has a general positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Had good presentation skills
- Experience of working within the online gaming industry is considered an advantage
- It is also considered an advantage to have an understanding of the sports market and the competition
Who we are
Gaming Innovation Group is an industry leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of online marketing. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant company culture where GiGsters play hard but work even harder. In the Media site of the business we are +150 employees, and we work with IT-driven marketing and offer marketing services to some of the biggest operators in the online sports betting and casino industry.
You will be in our office in Copenhagen on Norrebro, where we have +60 Employees and we have around 20 different nationalities in the office. We have a nice naturally-lit open office space, with New Yorker windows and the only separation between the teams. We are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers, and IT people. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us. We have a young, dynamic, and informal working environment with PlayStation, pool table, Friday bars, gym and even a home theater room.
You can read more about us here. You can read more about us here: https://www.gig.com/media/