You’re tech-savvy and spot improvements you would make if you owned the website you’re browsing. You dream of beating the SERPs and getting the coveted no.1 spot on Google, and you have the on-page and off-page SEO skills it takes to conquer it.
If you have this, then you belong at GiG Media in our Content Team. At the GiG Media family, we do not believe in boundaries, and we are as excited as you are about getting shit done. That’s why we’re looking to grow our team and score a talented Site Manager for our English affiliate sites.
You’d be really excited to create the best SEO and content strategies around
- Grow and improve our websites
- Manage multimedia content Lead our brilliant freelancers
- Set your own pace and be in control of your own workloadMain Duties
- You’re also good at executing strategies like a pro
- Performing competitor and market analysis
- Compiling data-rich reports on website performance
- Dealing with dynamic change
- Using different content management systems (CMS)
You’ll also be exposed to industry game-changers and leaders eager to share their knowledge
- A modern leadership approach
- A flexible working environment
- Structured training and personal development
Using a number of SEO tools to get the data you need, like Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and more ultimately, you’ll deliver top-quality content that appeals to our users and boosts brand awareness. If you’re familiar with SEO best practices and have an eye for detail, we’d like to hear from you. In return, we’ll back you up with a salary you can be proud of, amazing industry perks like daily lunch and career growth opportunities.