As a Product Owner, you will be working with our existing clients to maintain and improve retention.
It will be your goal to identify areas where Partners can improve their product offering with a keen eye for business value and delivering ROI.
Working closely with the Product Owners of the CMS/Middleware and Front-end, you will manage the optimization of our client’s products and work closely with the Operations team to identify any friction and improve customer journeys.
This role will be responsible for building a roadmap of features for numerous Partners. Defining the ‘what’ and managing estimation, approval and ultimately the delivery of high quality product.
The role will also command a level of consultancy, understanding the brand goals and defining product that will bring value to our existing clients and drive revenue.
You will work with clients and internal stakeholders to understand the areas and issues that need solving, identify KPIs and building business cases and documentation to define the product.
We’re looking for someone who is commercially astute, industry savvy and is focused on customer centricity who has a passion to build the highest quality products for our ambitious clients.
This role reports directly to the Head of Product – Front End/CMS
What you’ll be doing
- Overall ownership of the new feature Product Roadmap, including prioritization, delivery time and communication of deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all product developments have sufficient, detailed product requirement documents, functional specification and the best UX/UI possible by working closely with the Design team.
- Understand the agile scrum methodology and be able to work with the development team to deliver great products.
- Own the roadmaps for our existing clients supporting any new initiatives with supporting business case.
- Conduct initial study & investigation with stakeholders of new ideas and concepts presented by clients.
- Work with the architects to identify development requirements.
- Drive quality by working with the Test team to ensure successful testing and deployment for all features.
- Conduct regulator competitor analysis and maintain marketplace awareness, providing regular reports to management.
- Identify emerging and evolving technology trends that may support or impede the success of the business
- Manage and develop relationships across multiple departments within GiG as well as external stakeholders ensuring a strong culture of collaboration is in place.
Who you are:
- Someone with a passion for iGaming and the technology that powers the online gaming industry
- Someone who can identify problems and craft an appropriate solution.
- Have a deep understanding of online gaming and the ability to recognise superior user-flows.
- Be a great communicator and assist with building meaningful documentation and exciting demos for stakeholders and partners.
- Experience within the product lifecycle management and able to manage the process end to end.
- A proven track record of working with innovative, agile teams – and able to take on responsibility to manage deadlines.
- Experience and understanding of web and mobile technologies is essential.
- Analytical skills are a must, as is an understanding of product metrics and being able to report on success and failure of a product.
- SaaS Experience, building and collaborating with external partners.
- Experience with other iGaming CMS solutions.
- Operational experience of using various CMS tools.
- QA experience
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We will hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Spain/Malta – Remote