As a product owner working on the CMS and Middleware you will manage and direct the strategy of our CMS product and Middleware. You will work with a team of highly motivated developers to drive ‘best in class’ optimized features that can be used by our wide range of partners to deliver a unique brand experience to their players.
The successful candidate will be working closely with senior stakeholders and superusers to build products that are innovative and valuable for our partners and help define GiG’s CMS as market leading.
We’re looking for someone who will be key to expanding and innovating our CMS product and who has a keen focus on customer centricity, an excellent understanding of the technology that powers these products has the drive to ‘get sh#t done’ to the highest standard.
This role reports directly to the Head of Gaming Product.
You’d be really excited to:
- Overall ownership of the CMS Product Roadmap, including prioritization, delivery time and communication of deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all product developments have sufficient, detailed product requirement documents, functional specification and the best UX/UI possible by working closely with the Design teams Being the Subject Matter Expert for CMS & Middleware product within the organization.
- Understand the agile scrum methodology and be able to work with the development team to deliver great products
- Working closely with management and stakeholders to understand, build and execute product development roadmap based on the overall business objectives.
- Own the vision and strategy for our existing products, as well as the introduction of new products and features with clear business cases.
- Feed into the feature ideas by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and presenting them at the steering board
- Conduct initial study & investigation, development, testing and deployment of product services for all features.
- Conduct regulator competitor analysis and maintain marketplace awareness, providing regular reports to management.
- Identify emerging and evolving technology trends that may support or impede the success of the business
- Manage and develop relationships across multiple departments within GiG as well as external stakeholders ensuring a strong culture of collaboration is in place.
You’re really awesome at:
- Someone with a passion for iGaming and the technology that powers the online gaming industry
- Someone who can identify problems in the Business that need to be resolved, in order to develop a Product that will add value and reduce risk, ultimately helping GiG have an edge over competition to boost our business
- Have a deep understanding of CMS platforms and the ability to recognise superior user flows
- Be a great communicator and assist with building meaningful documentation and thrilling demos for stakeholders and partners
- Experience within the product lifecycle management and able to manage the process end to end.
- A proven track record of working with innovative, agile teams – and able to take on responsibility to manage deadlines.
- Experience and understanding of web and mobile technologies is essential.
- Analytical skills are a must, as is an understanding of product metrics and being able to report on success and failure of a product.
You’re really good at:
- SaaS Experience, building and collaborating with external partners.
- Experience with other iGaming CMS solutions.
- Strong technical understanding of API integrations.
- Operational experience of using various CMS tools.