I'm looking for Andrés Iniesta of the product world to run GiG sports websites.
You need to be a versatile playmaker, with a strategic vision.
You'll be given people and resources to build and maintain the best sports sites in the US and the Nordics.
Depending on your skill level this would be either senior or mid-level position.
Main skill areas:
- Communication skills
- Organising teamwork
9 typical job tasks:
- Managing stakeholders and customers expectations
- Converting marketing ideas into well-defined tasks for the development team
- Defining priority of tasks and projects
- Discussing specific implementations and solutions for given problems with tech
- Organising and participating in SCRUM events.
- Planning project roadmap
- Analyzing the market
- Dealing with technical debt
- Being a representative of tech in marketing and marketing in the tech
- Passion for sports
- Being proactive and feeling responsibility for own work
- Good at communications
- Basic understanding of Marketing, SEO and technology
Would be a benefit if a person would:
- Have experience in product ownership, project management
- Has experience in SCRUM
- Has experience overcoming challenges
- Likes technology
- Has imagination or planning abilities to envision the future state of the tech that’s being developed.
We are a diverse, multicultural team of talents. We have a very horizontal and direct approach, where people are expected to take full responsibility for their area of work and strive to be the best in it, the reward here is full trust in you and your capabilities to make the right decisions.
The IT team has a can-do attitude – they will tackle any task that you throw at them. They are a fun and friendly team of professionals.
The marketing team that you will be working with are sport fans that have sports matches on the 2nd screen open 24/7. People that love to party and achieve great results together.
Cover Letter is required to apply for this position.