The solutions team are domain experts for key areas of the business, with the responsibility to drive growth and innovation as well as take on part of the operations of the product.
Solutions Management plays a similar role to Product Management for large solutions, placing greater focus on capabilities. Responsibilities include working with portfolio stakeholders, customers, the product & design team, sales and commercial to understand needs and build and prioritize the solution backlog.
The team are responsible for being the owners and point of contacts for their domain, using data and metrics to understand performance and opportunity. They are also the point of contact for third party partners and building strong relationships that can leverage value to the business. The team is always looking for areas where we can increase business value via our products or relationships.
As QA Specialist you are responsible for ensuring games and 3rd party providers coming into the GiG platform are compliant and quality assessed. You have an eye for detail and strive hard to ensure the final product adheres to the company’s high-quality standards.
- Develop an excellent understanding of compliance regulations regarding online casino games and ensure all content on the platform adhere to the documented requirements
- Work alongside the Casino Release Manager to ensure all platform tasks are worked on according to priority
- Assist the Technical Integrations managers and Project Management team with the onboarding of new clients into the GiG platform
- Ensure all QA tests are fully documented
- Assist the 2nd line operations team in any raised incidents relating to games, being conscious of SLAs and resolution times
- Document and keep track of any incidents and issues ensuring to persistently chase 3rd parties where required for a prompt resolution
- Carry out the day to day QA required on new game releases prior to delivery to our clients