The solutions team are domain experts for key areas of the business, with the responsibility to drive growth and innovation as well as take on part of the operations of the product.
Solutions Management plays a similar role to Product Management for large solutions, placing greater focus on capabilities. Responsibilities include working with portfolio stakeholders, customers, the product & design team, sales and commercial to understand needs and build and prioritize the solution backlog.
The team are responsible for being the owners and point of contacts for their domain, using data and metrics to understand performance and opportunity. They are also the point of contact for third party partners and building strong relationships that can leverage value to the business. The team is always looking for areas where we can increase business value via our products or relationships.
As Game Relations Coordinator you are responsible for the day to day operations of the Gaming Solutions function and being the main hub of support for operator gaming requests. You are responsible for ensuring all game releases are available on time and the central game release roadmap is up to date for our clients. In this role good communication is key, ensuring clients are always informed of upcoming promotions, providers, maintenance and releases.
- Work closely with all 3rd party providers ensuring to maintain a positive relationship and being an excellent representative of the GiG Platform.
- Ensure all gaming roadmaps are collated ahead of time and compiled centrally for our clients.
- Make certain all new game releases are added to the back offices ahead of release and are communicated to brands effectively.
- Be responsible for adding all games to the back office ensuring the relevant compliance blocks are in place.
- Support our sales process by being the main point of communication between prospective clients and providers. This can include (but not limited to) collating market availability, content availability and provider availability with viable routes to market.
- Ensure all internal lists and confluence are kept up to date at all times.
- Assist the Project Manager with customer migrations and onboarding.
- Work proactively to maximise the potential of our communication to clients and how we can improve with the information we send them.
- Offer your feedback on our product and offering to ensure we are competitive in the market.
- Be responsible for all games related communications sent to our clients.