Head of Sport Business Development
This role reporting into the CEO with a dotted line into the MD of GiG platform and its management will have to ensure the profitability of GiG sport BU making sure its services and integrations are being delivered, meeting the requirements of GiG Partners and Clients. This role will also be key in identifying new, improved or alternate products or services that may be available from other market providers and/or new countries.
The individual will be an expert in EU and US Sports market with experience in the same or similar role, preferable in the Gaming Industry. The role will be the point of reference for external 3rd parties and be responsible for managing relationships, contracts and commercials with existing and potential new partners.
The main functions of this role, which due to the dynamic nature of the business may evolve and change from time to time, include the following:
- GiG Sport P&L ownership in strict collaboration with platform MD.
- Consistent analysis of data in order to optimize the offerings with a view to driving growth in Sports.
- Devise and manage a communication plan across the major stakeholders involved in sports, including Design and Content, ensuring we have our finger on the Sports pulse.
- Ensure quality customer journeys and conversion via strong analysis and collaboration with the major stakeholders bridging the gap between different departments across the Sports vertical including Tech, Product and Operations to ensure alignment and focus whilst considering any impediments.
- Drive a ‘data-driven’ strategy across the business, explaining changes and optimization in terms of empirical facts.
- Drive the KPIs of the Sports business, consistently challenging what success looks like at GiG Sports.
- Build solid relationships with 3rd parties and partners in order to help deliver the sport strategy more succinctly.
- Be the point of contact for sports sales & demos.
- Champion the ‘customer-centric’ goals and the values of the organisation by building excitement and a climate of confidence in the success of the organisation.
- Build short, medium and long term goals to ensure Sports is a sustainable revenue stream within the GiG Ecosystem.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, working across the business with departments such as managed services, platform operations, sales and tech.
- Demonstrable experience of a fantastic problem-solving skill-set and ability to deal with complexity.
- Strong experience of building solid business cases and requirements, helping Product prioritize short-mid term roadmaps.
- Self Motivated, quick thinking and pro-active.
- Understand and be able to drive a proactive approach to compliance across the various markets where we operate.
- Have a proactive approach to RG & Sustainability.
- Pragmatically set priorities, define activities , give responsibility and plan work so than results are achieved on time and within budget
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.