Regional Head of Sales
We are currently keen to identify a motivated and driven Regional Head of Sales who will be able to quickly understand our 4 key products, Core (Platform), Data, Logic (our rules engine) and Comply, driving sales and revenue throughout the iGaming and Landbased gambling industry. Working within our vibrant sales team you be responsible for the growth of a particular region, working to identify and engage with potential customers and managing the process from lead, through the opportunity pipeline (information gathering, building the pitch) and ultimately, closing the deal, all the time working with our incredible team of GiGsters to help deliver a first-class experience for every prospect.
In order to be successful in this role, you will already be well connected across the industry, but you won’t be limited by industry norms. At GiG, we believe sometimes, the best solution isn’t always the easiest and therefore, we need individuals who can ‘think on their feet’ and be solution-driven to every hurdle that presents itself both externally and internally.
- Develop, Manage and Proactively drive both inbound and outbound leads in your region.
- Deliver business planning in conjunction with internal and external partners, driving the ‘solve customer challenges with GiG’ agenda, educating consistently the market issues we can solve.
- Own your region and understand fully the potential channels and prospects, always considering the potential revenue that can be generated when discussing options with prospects.
- Utilizing data to build business intelligence to help drive growth.
- Complete ‘due diligence’ on all new prospects.
- Engaging potential customers and understanding their pain points, building a ‘bespoke’ solution across our tech and service led options.
- Collaborate across GiG utilizing our various subject matter experts to help the client understand how our solutions are best suited to solve their problems.
- Collaborate across GiG, particularly with Product, Legal and Technical Integrations to positively complete contract reviews and SLAs, always ensuring the interests of the organization are paramount.
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets, sit together with the sales leadership.
- Quickly get to grips with the sales flow at GiG, across the product and service portfolio, utilizing this information to drive revenue in the short, mid and long term.
- Provide feedback from the market to the Product department, helping us understand how we compare to the competition and what we can do to further improve our positioning and drive USPs.
- Negotiate strong commercial models within the set commercial guidelines.
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships that can have a positive impact on the revenue goals of GiG now or in the future.
- Be a ‘figure of authority’ on the industry, driving credibility through your knowledge of the market conditions and competitor’s offerings.
- Be an evangelist for the use of Salesforce, understanding how the data generated can be utilized to our advantage driving consistent optimization of the process.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of our products and organizational structure. We work in a dynamic space and thus we are constantly iterating and it’s your responsibility to take this to market.
- 5+ years’ experience of selling a ‘complex’ Saas driven solution, within the iGaming market.
- Connected within the iGaming and/or offline casino world (ideally both)
- Ability to travel to events around the world to represent GiG as and when required
- Strong technical and business orientation, always being able to bring together information from different sources and creating a single source of truth.
- Experience in managing strategic enterprise relationships with large multinationals, working across a broad spectrum of stakeholders in marketing, tech, operations and product.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both orally and written in English.
- Analytical, with strong emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills in a people-driven role, always keeping the eyes on the prize.
- Ability to think strategically and to drive long-term impactful changes to meet strategic needs within the market.
- Be pragmatic around the sales process, understanding specifically where you should concentrate your efforts.
- Customer-centric, working with them to solve their problems via our solutions with high availability and client satisfaction a constant consideration.
- A dynamic multitasker who can learn quickly and work alone, regularly on the road.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.